How do you feel about this story?
After months of lockdowns and quarantines, most of us are missing the beach. Admit it, I’ve been reading many social posts that the beach is one of the places they will go once the quarantine eases.
But for now, you can safely go to SM Mall of Asia where you can recreate surfing and sunbathing on a float or relaxing on the beach lounge chair.
- Advertisement (300x250) -
SM Mall of Asia, known as the DESTINATION OF UNIQUE ATTRACTIONS, will once again elevate the experience of its customers as they recently launch last June 10, 2921 the MOA ART LAND located at the Level 1 of its Central Atrium.
This work of art, the MOA ART LAND installation is created by Ben Qwek, an artist from Singapore based studio Lab Six Five, which specializes in illustration and 3D anamorphic art with almost a decade of experience in the creative field. Ben Qwek has worked and collaborated with big and most reputable brands like Unilever, Singapore Tourism Board, Nickelodeon, Canon and many more.
Customers 18 to 65 years old will surely feel the excitement as they will be able to relive the moments where they can still travel to their favorite beaches thru this unique art installation at MOA. Mall goers can re-create and have fun taking IG-worthy photos at the gigantic art installation while imagining enjoying the following beach activities such as;
- Surf and sunbathe on the float
- Banana boat extreme activity
- Dive board for the beach lovers
- Slide off the sand castle
- Relax on the beach lounge chair
- Balance on beach ball.
SM Mall of Asia continues to provide safe malling activities and experiences to ensure the safety of our customers, the mall will strictly implement house rules which will be announced through social media, in-mall and at the activity area. Here are the safety guidelines:
- Customers 18 – 65 years old are allowed to enter the mall premises. Full face shield and face mask must be worn at all
- Please practice and maintain proper social distancing at all times. Safety markers should be followed and observed. Safety protocol officers are here to assist
- Automated alcohol dispensers are available prior to entering the 3d art
- Let’s maintain the cleanliness in the area. Let’s take our snacks before entering the
- Maximum of twenty (20) persons at any given time are allowed inside area to practice safe distancing at all times. There will be a time limit of 15 minutes to give way to other customers. Safety protocol officers will assist you to the exit
- Only one (1) customer is allowed to have his/her photo taken per photo spot. When having a photo, please make sure to stand at the marked photo spot of the summer art for the best angle. Customer should wear his/her full-face shield and face mask for the
- Other customers should stand on the marked spot while waiting for their turn to practice and maintain social distancing at all
- Pets are allowed to enter the area provided our furry friends need to be hand-carried, placed in a pet carrier, or
Let us all enjoy this art experience like no other only at SM Mall of Asia!
This article has been initially published last