In its effort to make sending money safer, faster, and more convenient for every Filipino, LBC Express Inc. rolls out its Instant Peso Padala (IPP) online service, the company’s latest move in bringing digital solutions closer to everyone.
As COVID-19 remains a threat, the leader in the remittance space sees the need for a service that will allow Filipinos to send money easily. “At a time when everyone’s move is limited and even sending your padala to your family members or relatives seems challenging, we recognize the need for an online remittance service that will allow you to send money without leaving your house. With just a click, you’re sure that you’re able to look after your loved ones wherever you may be,” says Mr. Oliver Valentin, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Philippine Branch Operations of LBC.
LBC also announced that it is waiving the transaction fee for those using the service from June 5, 2020 to July 5, 2020.
To start sending money using IPP online, simply follow these steps:
- Visit: https://www.lbcexpress.com/ippbanktransaction
- Provide your details including the sender and the receiver’s name and the amount of money you’ll be sending
- A Reference Number will be generated for you.
- You will receive the Reference Number via email and SMS.
- Use the Reference Number to deposit your transaction amount to any LBC express bank account.
- Send the proof of credit by uploading your receipt to the link found in the confirmation.
- You will receive a confirmation via SMS and email that transaction had been processed.
- The recipient can now claim their money at any branch or partner remittance center.
LBC ensures that the process is easy enough to take away the hassle from both the sender and the receiver. To claim funds, recipients just need to go to the nearest LBC branch or partner remittance centers such as Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express, and MLhuillier.
LBC has over 1,400 branches nationwide, all maintain stringent measures and protocols set by the government including social distancing and regular fumigation and sanitation. Employees are also well-equipped with safety and protection gear.
“This is just one of the several digital transformation initiatives that we are introducing at LBC as the needs of our customers evolve. We are committed to bringing the best and most meaningful solutions to LBC users as we continue to move with them, and for them, during this challenging time,” adds Mr. Valentin.